Welcome International Visitors!
Clean 2017 hosts visitors from across the U.S. and from countries around the world. No matter where in the world you do business, Clean 2017 is the place to see and compare the machinery and industry-related products and services you need to grow your business and improve profitability.
The Clean Show, held every two years, is the industry’s largest, most important event. More than 10,000 serious buyers from across the nation and around the world come to the Clean Show to compare products and make their buying decisions for the coming years. If you sell to the laundry, dry cleaning and textile services industry, Clean 2017 is where you need to be.
The Clean Show is also the easiest show anywhere to plan for and budget. The unique, all-inclusive Exhibitor Package Plan simplifies your show budgeting by including all your basic exhibit services in your space rental fee.
The Clean Show is the main event for the laundering, drycleaning and textile services industry.
• Live demonstrations: The biggest and most comprehensive display of machines and equipment, plus all the ancillary products and services you use in your business.
• World-class education: Learn new techniques and strategies in seminars delivered by leading industry experts and the Clean Show sponsoring associations.
• Networking: Take home new ideas and proven strategies from your face-to-face meetings with manufacturers, suppliers and industry peers.
• Your registration fee admits you to the exhibit hall and all educational sessions.
• The information you provide on the registration form is used to produce your show identification badge, so please make sure it is complete, accurate and legible. No one will be admitted on the exhibit floor without an official badge. Badges are not transferable.
• Registration fees are not refundable.
Enjoy your stay in Las Vegas, Nevada – and get a great value! The Clean Show has negotiated great rates with some of the finest hotels in Las Vegas, which have set aside guest rooms for show attendees and exhibitors. Complimentary shuttle buses to and from the Convention Center will be provided at all headquarter hotels and within two blocks of all other Clean 2017 official hotels.
International Visa Information
Most visitors to the United States require a visa upon entry unless they are eligible for the Visa Waiver Program. In order for most international participants to attend the Expo, participants will need to secure a visitor’s visa through the U.S Department of State. Consult Visa Services for detailed information about the procedure and view the list of U.S. Embassies and Consulates websites. Please visit http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html for more information.
If visiting the U.S. from abroad, you may need a Letter of Invitation as well as a visa. Requests for invitation letters should be received no later than February 1, 2017. To request a letter of invitation for visa purposes, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Company name
- Complete mailing address
- Telephone number
- Email address
Letters of invitation are sent by email unless you request otherwise. If you need a physical copy of your invitation letter, it will be sent via the United States Postal Service, so allow sufficient time for processing. Please note: a letter of invitation does not guarantee the issuance of a visa. The decision to issue a visa is within the sole judgement of the local Embassy or Consulate. Clean Show management is not able to assist with the actual visa processing.